- Cast Steel ShotAs a kind of metallic blast cleaning abrasive, our cast steel shot is applicable for a wide range of shot blasting machine including barrel type, spinner hanger type, rubber belt type, pass-through type, turntable type, rotary table type, etc. It also works well with shot peening machine, steel plate pretreatment line and so on.
- Cast Steel GritWith a very high hardness level, the GH steel grit maintains its angularity during operation, and it offers an effective solution to create regular yet etched surface. This kind of cast steel grit is highly recommended when working performance is of top priority than price, like dealing with rollers for cold mills.
- Stainless Steel ShotThis metal abrasive fits perfectly for shot blasting machine, shot peening machine, sand blasting machine, steel plate pretreatment line and so on.
Our stainless steel shot is packed in woven bags, paper bags, flexible freight bags, barrels or pallets.
- Steel Cut Wire ShotOur metal abrasive works well with shot blasting machine, shot peening machine, sand blasting machine, steel plate pretreatment line, etc.
The steel cut wire shot is packed in woven bags, paper bags, flexible freight bags, barrels or pallets.
- Aluminum ShotAs a long-life and low-dust abrasive material, our aluminum shot is widely adopted to deal with precise castings, auto parts, instruments, pump valves, hardware tools and engineering machines to remove burr, flash, mill scale, surface defect as well as internal stress, and it flattens and strengthens metal surfaces at the same time.
- Copper ShotThe copper shot, also called as copper cut wire shot, is a cost-effective abrasive media for the deburring, descaling, surface defect removal and internal stress elimination of a wide range of materials, such as precise castings, metal die-castings, hardware tools, auto parts, pump valves, construction machines, instruments and so on.
- Zinc ShotAs a kind of high-quality blast abrasives, our zinc shot is utilized to eliminate burrs, mill scales, surface defects and internal stress from instruments, hardware tools, auto parts, pump valves, precise castings, metal die-castings, construction machines as well as other metal parts, and it flattens and strengthens these components at the same time.
Being the largest metal abrasive manufacturer in Asia and the fourth largest in the world, KAITAI is also the drafter of 11 Chinese National Standards in this industry, and our annual production capacity for metal abrasive reaches up to 300,000 tons.
Our product catalog covers cast steel shot, cast steel grit, stainless steel shot, steel cut wire shot, aluminum shot, copper shot and zinc shot. These blast abrasives offer reliable performance for shot blasting and shot peening operations.